As a Customer Care Professional, you are at the heart of what we do and who we are. Our team members are what brings our brand to life all over the world. On a daily basis, our Customer Care Professionals make people smile, create lasting relationships and enhance experience of our customer for a living.
What you will do as a Customer Care Professional:
- Use your 3 months training to deliver exceptional service to connect with our card members embracing the servicing ethos, Relationship Care®.
- Work to realistic targets to build your success, gaining personal satisfaction from achieving your best.
- Talk and react personally to whatever the circumstances and assist our customers to understand potential issues and how we can assist.
- Listen to the real need, find what you can give the customer that they don’t know is there and create powerful solutions to get the job done the first time.
- You’ll take pride in delivering great service in a fun environment that celebrates recognition, as well as a vibrant, fast paced and diverse culture.
- Passion and confidence in communicating in English is an essential requirement to be successful in this role as well as active listening
- Customer service is key, you love talking to people, get a kick out of helping and want to do your best
- Sales acumen is ideal but not a fixed requirement
- 1 – 5 years experience in a contact centre, sales or hospitality environment
- Diploma and/or Bachelor’s Degree
- This position is in ROTATING SHIFT, you’ll enjoy freedom to make most of your after-hours – a perk that comes with rotating shift work
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!