- RM1,500.0 - RM2,800.0 Per Month
- Provide fast & timely solutions to all customer related problems via CALLS or LIVE CHAT
- Professionally and efficiently handle inbound/outbound customer chat/call enquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent Customer Services.
- Constantly adhere to company's service standards and guidelines.
Customer Service Pro - Avg Sal Pkg RM1800-RM3000
- SPM/STPM/Certificate/Diploma/Degree in any field.
- FRESH GRADUATES (Diploma/Degree) ARE VERY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. Full Training Provided
- ENGLISH speakers / Bahasa Malaysia
- MANDARIN speakers (100 positions available) (with/without Pin Yin writing ability will be added advantage but not essential) - Mandarin team is growing with high promotional aspect.
- MANDARIN SPEAKERS INTAKE UP TO 100 POSITIONS - COME AND GRAB IT NOW
- Fully Paid Comprehensive Training will be provided to all
- Previous working experience in customer service, or customer service related fields (i.e. Billing, Customer Support, Collection etc) is an added advantage but not essential
- Able to multitask.
- Ability to manage dissatisfied customers is an added advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Knowledge in handling basic computer (Microsoft Excel/Word etc).
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- FOR MANDARIN SPEAKERS ONLY - Work Locations : KL & Malacca
- Looking for a fulfilling and rewarding Career ?
- Join us!
- Projects covering Malaysian customers.
- LOOK FORWARD TO THE FOLLOWING :-
- Career growth and leadership
- Gain vast experiences in various fields within the organisation
- High prospect for Promotion - Performance Based criteria
- Monthly Performance Incentives/Bonuses
- Attractive Salary Package which includes the following but not conclusive :
- MANDARIN ALLOWANCE RM300.00 PER MONTH - for Mandarin speakers only
- MONTHLY PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE/BONUS UP TO RM300.00
- TRANSPORTATION ALLOWANCE UP TO RM200.00 PER MONTH
- SHIFT ALLOWANCE, ADHERENCE INCENTIVES ETC
- VARIOUS OTHER ALLOWANCES & INCENTIVES
- Secondary/SPM/'O' Level