- RM14,000.0 - RM15,000.0 Per Month
- To oversee overall project activities throughout project planning, execution and completion.
- To liaise with clients, client’s representative, authorities, subcontractors and suppliers to ensure execution and quality of works.
- To provide technical support to client’s representative.
- To provide guidance to suppliers and subcontractors on company’s quality management system requirements and contract specific requirements.
- To provide leadership and guidance to project team members for the implementation of the project quality plan and execution of the contract requirements.
- To prepare estimate, and technical document for tenders and pre-qualification submission on request.
- To participate in respective tender committee meeting and propose award of contract to sub-contractor.
- To plan manpower, materials, equipment and other resources required for project.
- To set up, monitor and report on project budget, estimate, costing, and cash flow.
- To monitor and acknowledge petty cash, subcontractor claims and invoices.
- To plan and coordinate with client on logistic issues.
- To provide guidance to engineers in problem solving, customer complaints, and project coordination.
- To set up project specific quality control measures in inspections and tests plan.
- To provide supervision on the works performed by in-house staff or subcontractors at sites.
- To review monthly reports and develop remedial measures if necessary.
- To attend site meeting as required by the project meeting table.
- To participate or conduct project kick-off meeting.
- To manage time and cost to achieve optimum results for both the Clients and the Management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Building or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years experience in Civil and Building works.
- Good leadership quality and planning skills with sound knowledge of construction method, project management, cost control, contracts and quality management.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to lead and motivate site personnel.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 standard in the construction industry will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office 2000 Application Software and MS Project 2000.
- Medical Leave
- Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave
- Bachelor's Degree